Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mod Monkey Party

Mod monkey party for my daughter and nephew!


matching cupcakes!

I made all the cupcake toppers with my cricut-



I love how they turned out!

I added pompoms to the birthday boy and girl's hats to make them a little more special-


Claire thought the hat was a torture device-

For adult favors I found a monkey oreo mold at Michaels.  Just add some chocolate and an oreo and you've got a cute little favor!


Kind of hard to see through the plastic, I wish I'd taken a picture of one out of the plastic, but they got eaten up too fast!

and favor bags for the kids filled with goodies.  Just a paper bag with another tag stapled to the top-


Party outfits!!  I got their shirts from here, and was really happy with how they turned out!

and I ordered her hair clip from here!  Adorable, I loved it!

The tutu I made myself with a couple rolls of tulle from Hobby Lobby, didn't take long at all!

Happy 2nd Birthday Sawyer and Claire!!

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! Did you print off the party favor bag tags and then punch with a circle punch? And how did you make the little monkey face on the cupcake toppers? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable once again. What a lot of work those cupcake toppers must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mod monkey theme! What cricut cartridge did you use to make the monkey faces??

    ReplyDelete