Friday, April 29, 2011

Personalized pillowcases

I wanted to make some pretty pillowcases for my girls to use in their new big girl room.  I got pre-made pillowcases at Kohl's and just added the girls names!  You could easily make the pillowcases too, but I was lazy!
I have no idea why blogger insisted these images be flipped sideways, but I give up trying to fix them.  You get the idea anyway!

I just traced my letters onto the fusible interfacing paper and cut them out-

then ironed them on and stitched them in place-

I also added a ruffle!


The perfect background to some wild and silly roughhousing!

4 comments:

  1. OH I love these! So cute... and great classic names! Love Claire & Hannah.
    The font is adorable and you picked great fabric! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are darling. I may have to make a set for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are so cute!! I love the fabric choice and the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete